Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Loosing a loved one

could be overwhelming to those without the knowledge and understanding of the great Plan of Salvation.

With the loss of Uncle Richard yesterday, and the loss of my friends mother-in-law today...I couldn't help but reflect upon this great Plan of Happiness. I came across this quote and thought it summed it up perfectly.
"Through tears and trials, through fears and sorrows, through the heartache and loneliness of losing loved ones, there is assurance that life is everlasting. Our Lord and Savior is the living witness that such is so.
(Thomas S. Monson, "I Know That My Redeemer Lives!" Ensign, May 2007, 25)

blog signature

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for your loss. Fortunatley, I have not had anyone close to me die. I know it is inevidable and someone I love will die someday, but you are right about remembering the Savior and the Great Plan of Happiness. It does bring much peace in times of sorrow.

    ReplyDelete