Saturday, March 21, 2009

There are five weeks in March.

This Saturday morning started off like most other Saturday's. Up by 7 am, tidy up the kitchen (just a bit though, we are attached to our clutter), a quick shower, and grocery shopping for the weekend feasts.

The only thing different on THIS Saturday morning was my assignment to cover our Ward's Baptisms for March. I quickly changed into my dress and raced out the door with Evan's support. (Keep in mind that Evan is WELL aware of the Stake Calendar.)

Imagine my surprise when I arrived at the Stake Center, only to find an empty parking lot. I asked myself "Where is everyone?"... at that moment I realized that there are FIVE weeks in March and I have one more week to go. I returned home promptly and told Evan that I arrived early and will go back later... IN ONE WEEK. His reply: "Oh yeah, I knew that."

blog signature

1 comment: