Thursday, March 26, 2009

The month is almost over??!!!!

I looked at my calendar today. I mean, really looked at it and realized that this month is almost over. That must be why I have felt overwhelmed at work. The end of the month always seems to bring panic at the office. I have to clear my desk of all of the procrastinations and pile payroll on top of that. So panic I did. I arrived at work earlier than usual, stayed later and brought work home.

It paid off. I am breathing easier and still have three work days left. I am just crossing my fingers that it doesn't dump on my desk again before April. Unfortunately... paperwork at the office is like laundry at home. You get rid of one pile and there is another one screaming for attention. But one can always hope. Right?

blog signature

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to your laundry analogy . . . . yes, it is true, the work is NEVER done!!

    ReplyDelete