Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My three sisters...

I was only blessed with a brother while growing up. (I was not aware of that blessing until we grew up.)

I have since been blessed with THREE sisters.

My first sister, Denise was born when I married her brother over 21 years ago. I am constantly impressed with her gigantic capacity to love and her large, forgiving heart. She loves her family and is always concerned for their well-being. She is generous beyond measure. I love chatting with her via the internet and I am very glad that we discovered a medium to communicate more often.

My second sister was born when she married my brother. Tamra is a great teacher of many. She teaches her children and she teaches me. She is the most patient person I know. She gives 100% to all of her endeavors. She is my food storage yoda and the best "baker of the rolls". Her involvement in the lives and activities of her children inspires me.

My third sister was born when she married my brother-in-law. Emily is one of the most courageous people I know. She has never given up on a dream to marry in the temple in spite of the obstacles that life has thrown. She has 4 beautiful children that are ALL HERS in every possible way. She is a great example of unconditional love and a great example of motherhood.

I am the luckiest woman in the world to have these great sisters that I love so dearly!

blog signature

1 comment:

  1. You made me cry! Thank you so much! I too grew up without a sister, so it really has been a blessing to me to have you in my life and have a "sister" to look up to and love. It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete