Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sisters and Strawberries

Did I mention I love strawberries? They are especially fun to share! So I packed up my thermometer, printed out my recipe for freezer jam, and headed to Utah County to spend a few hours with Emily. My recipe is quite complicated (not) so I had to be sure I was there to supervise a first timer (sounds like a great excuse anyway). I missed Madisyn (I hear she is a GREAT help in the kitchen) but... I did get to play with Savanna.

We started of with "Guess Who" at the kitchen table while Emily slaved away at the stove. We topped the day off playing "Hide the kitties" in the backyard. The highlight of this game was when I was listening very carefully to my HOT and COLD clues. At one moment I went from HOT to COLD without moving a muscle. Needless to say, it was a very complicated game and one of the best Saturdays I have had in a long time.

blog signature

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! We had a lot of fun too! Thanks for coming. I'll look forward to learning another one of your "complicated recipes" so we can do this again! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll get to work on it... Simple (oops Difficult) and Delicious is my motto.

    ReplyDelete