Friday, January 8, 2010

Same ol’ resolutions (?)

It never seems to change. My New Years resolution(s) that is. Loose weight, exercise more and so on. My resolutions have always been centered on ME. I was ready for something different. Something that I might be able to stick with.

As I searched for inspiration, I came across THIS article and decided to challenge myself to do the same. While I may have a late start, I am ready to take it on . . a good deed every day! I will also journal my experiences here on my blog.

My challenge to you… join me. How great will it be to say that we made a difference in 2010.

Today I …

Called a friend who just underwent surgery.

She is one of my best friends and I love her dearly.

It was a very brief call because I know how aggravating it can be to have so many phone calls and having to give the same details over and over. I made sure that she was OK and that she had everything that she needed from comfort food to puzzles and videos. I reminded her that if she needed anything to give me a call. I know she would. We have that kind of a relationship… It is nice to have someone to call even when you need the dumbest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment