Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Spring RUSH

Today kicked off RUSH at Lambda Delta Sigma at the U. Kylee, as RUSH officer for GAMMA, has been busy ALL day and is not expected home until late tonight.

She called me a little while ago to see how my day was (a nice call to get). She was also getting hungry and was not sure how she would be able to find time to break away to eat. No one she felt comfortable asking would be coming up either. I told her to call me back later and we could figure something out. I was going to wait for traffic to head south and take her dinner. Then it occurred to me that Evan may still be downtown. I quickly called him and sure enough, he was. He said he would call her.

Today I arranged to get food to my starving child.

WE0_1610

1 comment:

  1. Poor Kylee! Although a picture of her doing her puppy eyes would have been more convincing!

    ReplyDelete